A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words


Sunday, October 2, 2011

For The Love Of Fabrics & Adore Home Celebration




  I had a great  pleasure to attend Adore's Home first birthday celebration. It was lovely to meet talented Loni - founder and driving force behind fantastic online magazine . Adore Home Anniversary New York Issue is now on and  is fantastic if you did not check it yet you have to do it right now.

                                                         
                                                                             LOVING












New Brunschwig & Fils Collection
X
V

10 comments:

Jenny said...

Love those pinks! xo Jenny

Sarah said...

I could slip into anyone of these rooms/chairs.....SP

One of my Hobby Blogs said...

absolutely gorgeous fabrics, thanks for posting them!

Kifus said...

These fabrics are beautiful! So happy and bright! I especially like the curtain in the second pic.

Haus and Home said...

I am loving the blue and white fabrics! Great post.

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous the way they work so well together. Love the blues especially. x

Melinda said...

Gorgeous fabrics. Especially love the blues.

Valerie@DesignCaller said...

As usual, you come up with the best quality pictures. And they are always NEW to me,AND I always really like or just love them. : )
Valerie

niartist said...

Gorgeous - I love them, too, and you know how I'm a NUT for fabric!

The House That A-M Built said...

Love the textured ones. A-M xx